We are looking for a rockstar Marketing Guru to join our SHARE Mobility team. As part of our team, you will be heavily involved in devising and implementing an effective sales and marketing strategy to enhance our brand image and to ensure that we’re communicating our mission, vision, and successes at all times!
Location – U.S. Remote
- Contribute information, ideas, and research to help enhance our marketing strategy.
- Lead a small but mighty marketing team
- Help to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Design and update our website and marketing collateral as and when required.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities in the marketplace.
- Develop marketing campaigns and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions and sponsored events.
- Provide detailed monthly reporting on marketing activities.
- Create and distribute well-structured copy for marketing purposes including case studies,email campaigns and press releases.
- Set marketing schedules and coordinate with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Work with local partners including public transit agencies, social services organizations, chambers of commerce
- Partner with sales and channel teams to closely deliver the pipeline growth needed to meet and exceed our revenue goals.
- Executing end-to-end marketing from planning, conceptualization,execution, and measurement
- Proven ability to work with marketing automation platforms
What You’ll Need
- You should be able to plan, design, write, and publish marketing content from end-to-end.
- A sense of urgency, meticulous organization skills and professionalism that is required to serve some of the largest companies in the world.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent work experience
- Passion for Community and deep desire for collaborating with individuals across the organization
- Experience supporting business customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment while working independently
- Strong track record of excellence in execution and thriving when given autonomy
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and solve problems in ambiguous environments
- You need to be agile, comfortable with change, and ready to build a foundation for new mobility in your community.
- Experience in working with teams
What We Value:
- S Safety & sustainability
- H Honesty & integrity
- A Accelerate the pace of change
- R Resourcefulness to solve the problems we will face
- E Equality & fairness to serve the underserved
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.