We are looking for an experienced accountant to join our team as the Accounting Manager. This position is based in Columbus, Ohio but we will consider applicants that are in other areas.
SHARE Mobility is hiring an accountant to join our team. This role will report to the CEO and the Account Manager will be responsible for AR/AP, billing, reporting, and financial modeling.
To support the business, the Accounting Manager will watch expenses, find opportunities for savings, and handle the invoicing and payment cycles.
The Accounting Manager will be an important member of the management team, contributing to the company’s success as we grow rapidly.
- Establishes policies, controls and guidelines for accounting transactions, budgeting, & reporting
- Produce and present business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Oversees the production of financial reports following generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Support the CEO and department managers with financial modeling, forecasting, and planning
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- plus other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Strong management and organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in accounting, finance, and tax preparation software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration
- Eight years or more of related experience required.
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.