Now Hiring 9 Full Time Positions for Ohio, Michigan, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Indiana, West US, NE US, & SW US
Salary + Commission
We are a mobility company that cares about improving access to jobs, education, and healthcare through transportation. We build software that makes it easy to design and manage mobility-as-a-service programs that are sustainable and work for communities of all sizes. We are on a mission to create equitable access to transportation and we do this by giving companies, cities, and transit agencies the tools to offer memberships to mobility-as-a-service. The riders access shared mobility as a subscription and 90%+ of trips are free or discounted.
We are looking for Mobility-as-a-Service Specialists to join our team. MaaS Specialists will support our national expansion by managing customers in an assigned geographic market.
SHARE Mobility needs someone with experience managing software and has experience working in mobility, transportation, urban planning, logistics, or other related industry. The primary role of the MaaS specialist will be to support the day to day needs of customers by using our software tools. The MaaS Specialist will support both businesses and riders. This role will help our customers access mobility-as-a-service and find better ways to reach the places they go the most.
MaaS Specialist will:
- Setup SHARE Mobility’s software for new customers and markets. Invite organizations, sign up members, create subscription programs to meet local mobility needs, and
- Join weekly meetings with customers to capture their needs, manage the tasks of the project and provide performance reports internally and to customers.
- Establish goals and objectives with customers and use the tools and resources to achieve and exceed these goals.
- Setup integration with local transit services for first and last mile connections, payments, and inclusion in membership programs
- Grow Mobility-as-a-Service in the communities we serve by adding new routes and programs that help our customers solve their transportation problems and create better access to jobs, education and healthcare.
- Work with local partners including public transit agencies, social services organizations, chambers of commerce,
What You’ll Do
- Be part of a passionate team who is changing the way people commute and share transportation
- Develop and execute metric-driven strategies focused on making SHARE Mobility part of the community
- Manage customers and support riders in an assigned territory
- Create partnerships with transit agencies, local governments, operators, and other mobility providers.
- Measure and report performance of MaaS services within a geography and use this data to improve performance and adapt to evolving customers needs.
What You’ll Need
- A sense of urgency, meticulous organization skills and professionalism that is required to serve some of the largest companies in the world.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in transportation, logistics, b2b software, or other related industry
- Passion for Community and deep desire for collaborating with individuals across the organization
- Experience supporting business customers
- Aptitude for using software
- Keen attention to detail and stellar writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment while working independently
- Strong track record of excellence in execution and thriving when given autonomy
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and solve problems in ambiguous environments – we are doing things for the first time and you will be using a playbook while adapting it to your local market.
- You need to be agile, comfortable with change, and ready to build a foundation for new mobility in your community.
- Experience in working with teams
- An analytical mindset with the ability to assess a market or MaaS program, pull insights from the metrics you’ve been tracking, and execute a plan to improve and grow.
- Solid knowledge of data analytics tools (e.g., Tableau, Google Analytics, – anything that demonstrates experience in using data – we don’t need to to code, but you need to be able to read a report, be critical in the pursuit of more data, and find insights from the data and reports that are available to you. You should be able to read a report and also define what type of reports are needed to grow.)